The Obama Moto: Why follow the rule of law when you can skirt it, ignore it or just plain forget it!
The following exerpt is from Dr. Clark Jensen titled Rule of Law. drclarkjensen.com
“Let’s list some of the ways the Obama administration has ignored the rule of law in the past three plus years:
- They have ignored the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and have refused to enforce that law.
- They have refused to enforce our immigration law and recently Obama stated that he would not deport illegals in a certain age category as long as they had no criminal record.
- The Obama administration has sued and threatened to sue the state of Arizona for their attempts to abide by our federal law in regards to illegal immigrants.
- Through the NLRB the Obama administration has almost forced unions into right to work states.
- Obama stopped the Keystone XL pipeline from going through.
- The EPA has imposed such stringent regulations upon coal power, that many coal powered electrical plants are shutting down. He has almost made it impossible to build new coal powered electrical plants because of those same regulations.
- The Obama administration, with Eric Holder as the point man,is suing the state of Florida for attempting to stop voter fraud in the state.
- They have also imposed restrictions on on shore and off shore drilling for oil and gas.
I am sure there are many other ways the Obama administration has skirted the rule of law.
“My list is only the tip of the iceburg. What we all need to understand is that the Obama approach is moving us backwards as a nation towards the time when people were governed not by laws but by men. I don’t trust Obama nor do I trust any other man to by my king. You shouldn’t either.
The rule of law is much better than the rule of men!” written by Dr. Clark Jensen
For more go to DrClarkJensen.com and you might try email at email@example.com